Sunday, March 15, 2009

blog redux

Dear reader(s):

After nearly 2 years, I've decided to start blogging again (irregularly). This won't be anything personal, just a kind of "work blog." On my website's news page, I generally just put big announcements, so I'm going to use this as a way to point you to new things I've added to the site.

Current big projects:
- an alto flute duet, that I'm hoping a friend will play in London later this year
- a percussion trio for some of my pals in Atlanta
- a piece for rock quartet (guitar, bass, keyboards, drums)

Some minor projects I'm working on/brainstorming:
- Promo videos for tracks from my new albums, featuring some paintings I've done in ArtRage.
- Some interactive piano and Max/MSP stuff (using MIDI!!!)
- a piece for narrator and tape
- a long-form ambient piece/CD

Stay tuned....

No comments: